Room Reservation Form
Calvary Episcopal Church
806 Thompson Road
Richmond, TX 77469
Please call first to reserve a room then send completed form within two days.
1. No groups outside Calvary Church & School are allowed to schedule meetings, except non-profit organizations who have been approved at a staff meeting.
2. Please discuss the event with the staff liaison assigned to your ministry.
3. All meetings/events must be scheduled using the above form. Call first to determine if the room is available on the date and time you need to reserve it for. You can fax the form to (281) 232-5945 or email it to Celeste Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. No events will be scheduled without a form.
4. When you are finished with the room, please make sure all trash is in the trashcans, lights are turned off and all doors are locked.
5. All changes must be submitted in writing on a separate form to be attached to the original. Changes in set up require at least two working days notice.
6. A new form must be submitted at the first of every year for recurring events.
7. The following rooms are available for the number of people specified:
We believe that as the people of Calvary Episcopal Church, empowered by the Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus, we seek to embrace all ages in our journey of faith through these Core Values:
Fellowship and Family Christian Education Worship Outreach
Calvary Episcopal Church & School | 806 Thompson Road | Richmond, Texas 77469 | Office: (281) 342-2147 | School: (281) 342-3161 | Fax: (281) 232-5945
Copyright © Calvary Episcopal Church 2016. All rights reserved.